rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting started with this stuff for the first time in your forties?

Getting started with this stuff for the first time in your forties?

Here is basically all the game advice I have boiled down...

- Get in shape. If you're fat, lose the weight first, then put on muscle. It's better to be too skinny than fat. If you're skinny and don't lift, put on muscle. You want to be in the middle - low body fat with some muscle. Join a gym, do Crossfit, do martial arts, and square away your diet. That is top priority. (Plus you'll feel better, and your confidence will skyrocket. I could do an entire thread on how to lose weight.)

- Find a style and own it. Be a lawyer who wears nice suits, cufflinks, and shiny shoes. Be a construction worker in work pants, boots, and a hoodie with paint all over it. Be a playboy wearing docksiders, a chrome watch, and bright pastels. It doesn't matter. Just find some kind of style and absolutely fucking own it. Or do what I do, and own a bunch of styles and keep them completely off balance. One day I'm in construction gear, the next day I'm in cufflinks. Either way, find a unique style that isn't just a polo shirt tucked into khakis. Jake from State Farm is not getting laid.

- Read everything you can on game. All Roosh's books, The Game, Rational Male. Buy them up off Tinder and read them. Some of it will work for you, some of it won't. My game is literally Hank Moody game - sometimes a total degenerate, sometimes very deep, sometimes very lawyerly, sometimes a recognized writer, and sometimes getting into fist fights. Your game and personality is probably very different than mine, depending on your personality.

- Have hobbies. Mine are writing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also camp, hike, fish, hunt, kayak, offroad, shoot guns, and cook. Chicks love this shit. Take her camping for a weekend, back to your house for a bang, and then cook and amazing breakfast... she'll be begging to reward you with BJs. Disclaimer: this does not include anime, video games, TV marathons, LARP, or attending comic book conventions. Hobbies should be active and cool.

- Know the difference of how to get easy bangs, and how to get into LTRs. Again, I could write a thread on this. Separate girls you want to bang and girls you want to date. If you want to get into an LTR, you're going to have to learn how to date without coming off like a supplicating beta who is just her meal ticket.

- Stop living for women. The most important part of my day? Making money. Making it to Jiu Jitsu class. Getting in that workout. Riding my bike. Going to that networking event and handing out cards. Cooking a healthy dinner. Responding to her stupid texts? Not so much.

- Get a group of solid male friends. Where I've met the best ones: Crossfit, Jiu Jitsu, networking events for real estate professionals like myself, business owner events, events for developers, etc. I hate to sound like a dick, but usually liberals work stupid 9-5 jobs, they identify as 'male feminists', they're married to hambeasts, and they're just fucking flat out boring. If you do interesting things, manly things, and high risk things, you end up with a way better group of male friends. My personal style is straight Sigma - I am involved with a lot of different social circles, but a member of none. I keep a few people very close, and otherwise just interact with many different groups.

- Square away your cash situation. Lowers your stress, and you can just be like "Babe, it's too cold here. Let's go to Mexico next week and stay at an all inclusive. I need a tan." Or just be a total fucking degenerate and own it. "Babe, I need $5 for gas, otherwise I can't see you." For some reason, the in between just never works. I don't know why.

- Be manly. Know how to change a tire. Never ask her where she wants to go to dinner, tell her where you're both going to dinner, make the reservations, and always be in control. Make every single decision and do not ask for her input. Never emote or bitch about how hard you day was. Never complain or express how sad you feel. You're in complete control at all times. You're a selfish, chauvinist pig, and she loves you for it.

- Text messages are for women and children. Stop sending emojis. Stop using grammar, and don't capitalize a goddamn thing. Don't respond to her texts all the time. You're busy, you're out doing things, and you don't need to respond to her selfies with "WOW you look so hot! [Image: smile.gif]" Use texting for logistics, and occasionally send a "cool" "right on" or "good stuff". Let the beta orbiters text back and forth with her all day while she's sleeping in your bed. If you're too busy to respond, she'll text you like 50 more times that day if she's interested. Trust me. A woman who is interested will move mountains to see you.

- Do not put the pussy on the pedestal. Buying her flowers? Expensive dinners? Trying to turn her into your wife after one date? Asking what she wants, and trying to meet her every need? She'll be at my place after blowing me while I'm in my game room playing Playstation. Sorry. Women like dickheads, or at least men who aren't needy. I love it when a girl is like "Hank, this guy just bought me the best dinner, but he was a little weird. He wants me to meet his parents next week, and we just met. Anyway, I'm leaving now. Can I come over? You should totally take me there !"

- Watch YouTube videos on how to have conversations. I recommend "How to have a conversation like a man" by Nick Sparks. Most of this shit is basic. Make eye contact. Do not touch your face, laugh at your own jokes, look down, or show any signs of nervousness. Take up as much space as you can - spread out. Put your arm up on a chair. Ask questions, and don't be afraid to let there be an awkward pause in the conversation. Don't talk too much about yourself, or try and one up everything she says. ("Oh, you went to Egypt? Well, I went on an African safari and it was so freaking cool. I shot this elephant and blah blah blah). Instead, "Oh yeah? That sounds cool. What was it like? Did you do this thing or that thing? How was the food? Is it safe to eat? Were you scared?" I rarely let girls know I'm a lawyer on the first date unless they ask for it comes up naturally. Otherwise, I seem like an unconfident douche who has to brag about their job.

- Online dating is a good place to start, but eventually you'll want to transition into cold pickups and social circle game. I definitely recommend starting with online dating, and keeping the channel open at all times, but cold approaches and social circle dating are much more efficient. Online dating is a bunch of betas fighting over desperate 6s. At some point, you'll simply move beyond it as a main source of women. But to start, it's a good situation.

Basically, do all that stuff and you'll be swimming in women in no time.

Messages In This Thread