rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best ovulation tracking app for iphone

Best ovulation tracking app for iphone

Quote: (11-03-2017 09:22 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

This seems like a good plan, but isn't a normal cycle 28 days? So then every month it should move a couple of days and the recurring event could already be off after 2 months.

Quote: (11-01-2017 07:11 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2017 08:36 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Always good to know in advance if a girl is on her period so you can plan around it

Yes this is smart. In my leisure Google calendar I have cryptically coded events for main girls I hang out and bang regularly. I've been burned by periods giving me blue balls and botching plans so what I do now is I have reoccurring monthly events to give me an idea when her flow is. This system, it is never exact of course but it gives me a 5-day window to plan around and I make sure to hang out with my girls before or after that window.

Do the Intel to get an idea when her flows are, make a note of dates she complains or mentions it. Create Google calendar event and code it with some random thing that is unique "check monthly targets for fitness flow" and then have it reoccurring on the same range monthly.

From doing this I had one instance where I caught her right as the flow was starting. Literally in the first stages where she would be aware of it and to start doing her routines for flows.

In Google Calendar you can choose to repeat the event after X days (rather than once a month).

So you could punch in the start date and end date of a cycle and set each of those to repeat itself every 28 days.

It works, but that's considering that their cycle is always the same length.

It could be a good baseline but there's probably a better alternative out there.

Messages In This Thread