rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I fucked my high school crush last weekend

How I fucked my high school crush last weekend

Nice story ..but in my experience ..the happy reunion ends at that age range...old people that reunite have better (no) reason not to continue the re-found romance

My sweetie happened when I was in Grade 8 and lasted into high school. The blonde virgin girl of my wet dreams the fruit I could never fuck

I went away from town for 8 years then came back long story short a car pulls up to me and my virgin queen (now 28) says Hi! incubus

She's of German stock and those women age badly..she looked mid 30's...I couldn't care less (of course because I always wanted to fuck her)
I didn't care about the welfare house she lived in.
I didn't care that her kid was the husbands of the couple she babysat for
I didn't care she coughed as she lit up a joint

All I wanted was the fuck.

Well I did care when she told me just before I fucked her "careful cause when I had the baby it tore into my asshole and roids are stitched up there"
It was a traumatizing fuck if anything..maybe I cried through it all or blacked out I forget

I made a mental note back then.....you can never go back home again....best to keep memories a memory.

Messages In This Thread