rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I fucked my high school crush last weekend

How I fucked my high school crush last weekend

If I could have gone back in time I'd have wanted to try this with the girl I was fixated with in college. I burned my bridge after college by emailing her sister (who was a go-between as this was early days on the internet) with a list of all the gonzo shit I had dreamt of doing all the time I wasted being an orbiter. I was about as graphic as you can get and her sister said I had "control issues" (early SJW shaming language).

Of course, with these early crushes, most of the time there's no real substance behind the friendzone. It's pure lust and the "friend" part is just a failed attempt to get into her pants. That was the case for me so if I actually could do it over again I doubt it would have amounted to more than exorcising myself of a sexual fantasy. Still would have been worth it, though.

I looked her up on Facebook and after all these years this woman from college is still around, never married, never had kids, never really built much of a career for herself. Just sort of languishing. I just know I can't message her for having burnt those bridges, and she's post-wall so the fantasy has mostly faded.

Messages In This Thread