rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaysia October 2017

Malaysia October 2017

Pretty accurate post.
I second using tinder in KL.
I was there in March and in the summer to visit family and I just can't get enough of the food there! I think it's the tastiest in Asia, but perhaps not as healthy as Vietnamese, Korean, or Japanese food.
I didn't much like the "nightlife" there to be honest. Drinks are pricier than in neighboring SEA countries (except Singapore) because of the Muslim booze tax.
I enjoyed my 1 night at Zouk. I found Malaysian guys don't really open. They mostly bring their girls (which beggars belief!) and don't dance as much compared to what you will see in Korean clubs. Me and my buddy managed to pull 2 Korean expats there and had a fun night back at our hotel [Image: smile.gif]
The girl I was with had her phone blow up because I had apparently "stolen" her from a local who she had friendzoned haha

Malaysia is great because
1. food is tasty and cheap
2. 4-5 star hotels are among cheapest in SEA but good quality
3. public transport (KLIA express airport train, metro) is cheap and easy to use
4. great beaches (Langkawi and East Malaysia)

It sucks because
1. it's very humid and hot year-round
2. half of the population is Muslim and more conservative than Indonesians
3. hard to impossible to bang Muslim girls in your hotel
4. booze is pricey
5. service staff are pretty rude and need service training

I only really go to Malaysia to see my folks and get my fill of Malaysian food.
Just curious though, were you able to bang those girls from daygame?

Messages In This Thread