rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Group Study: Molyneaux Masterclass In Female Fibbing & Super Simping

RVF Group Study: Molyneaux Masterclass In Female Fibbing & Super Simping

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:03 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2017 12:47 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

^ Oh yeah. I forgot it's like current year man! I mean, chicks aren't ruining relationships & dating with their lying & bullshit & males don't put up with that shit anymore!

Your post is retarded. If you didn't want to be involved you could have kept this nonsense to yourself, instead of displaying to the forum that you entirely miss the point of this thread & just needed a little corner to piss in.

I wasn't trying to rail on you mate. Sorry if it struck off that way. I remember listening to this on youtube a long time ago.

My point is there is a paradigm shift. Keep in mind Tinder was invented in 2012. In 2015, that was when it really picked up. Girls are pulling off a different set of bullshit. We know they cheat. They are going to do it differently and more discreetly.

Listen, I appreciate you checking yourself but your point is still moot. You have obviously NOT done the one thing required to comment intelligently in this thread, because it is clear you have not listened to the call.

How do I know? Because in context of the call in question your "paradigm shift" theory makes no sense. Tinder is not mentioned once throughout the call (I have listened to this one 3 times, there is that much going on & to glean). None of this is about the deceptions that you have assumed to be.

You get an F for this study group.

Messages In This Thread