rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Buzzfeed writers have catastrophically low testosterone levels (lab tested)

Male Buzzfeed writers have catastrophically low testosterone levels (lab tested)

A bit late to this party but I would imagine over on the left, there is a thread like this celebrating the "new normal" of herbivore, soy boys.

What I find sad is the the still from the video that shows their faces, they look to still have potential. I don't understand how I could, in my late 30's, have triple their T levels. They seem chiseled, fit, and healthy. There must be something deeper.

I agree that these guys are a product of their environment. As any of us inner city players know, there is a massive leaning toward this type of manlet. The fags have T levels 3-4x the levels these guys have. And that is no joke.

What we have now is a competition toward genetic cliffs for media/government/tech workers running alongside fags. Women are cheating at levels of men these days, with any man worth a damn being lied to in order to cuck her boyfriend. Remember, women have not really changed so much as they have just been given the green light with no repercussions to fulfill their biological urge.

Messages In This Thread