rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

I've met two women who married young in sort of a throwback to earlier days. One was sort of setup in a semi-arranged marriage way by her own dad. The other met at med-school. Low or no notches and both marriages ended badly, leaving them with serious baggage.

I don't know the sweet spot in young women playing the field in order to develop a better judge of character but the examples above tell me that young women, even if they want to be "good girls" may be just too damn immature and inexperienced to choose wisely. It's either that or the long-term outcome of marriages should be seen as simply too hard to predict, as people always change over their lives.

I have a daughter myself and she's a senior in high school with ZERO experience outside of a pen pal in California that she's fantasizing about. So the above questions are not academic. They factor into my last act as a parent in giving my daughter some sort of advice, as awkward as that is to do as a single father with full custody.

Messages In This Thread