rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

So you want and seek out casual sex from women, but you don't like women who engage in casual sex? There is a paradox here.

This goes one of two ways:

1. You like to lead on "good girls" who are looking for a relationship into thinking you will stick around when you actually won't. Or...

2. You like going after girls that you think have had sex with an equal-to-or-less-than arbitrary number of dudes that you deem appropriate to not be considered a "repulsive slut"

No one here is getting defensive besides you man. Not trying to call you out, just reading your first post was extremely negative and bitter and I assure you that you would be a happier man if you didn't dwell on those things not worth dwelling on.

When I fuck a girl, I honestly couldnt care less how many other dudes she's been with. She's with me tonight. You call yourself a player but don't have a player mindset. The player doesn't shame or look down on a girl for having sex with other men before him. A player understands a girl is never his; just his turn.

Messages In This Thread