rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having a hard time with closing in NYC

Having a hard time with closing in NYC

hey guys,
I'm a 24 year old. Been going out consistently 3-4 times a week in NYC for the past 8 months. I have gotten pretty good with my game, and every time i go out, i usually find some sets that hook, I escalate and the girls seem DTF but i just have trouble taking the set further (i.e venue changing/pulling). I'm trying to go for a one night stand.

very rarely, but sometimes girls make it super easy for me (i.e they tell me they wanna fuck). But most of them, don't (slut defense) and if i hesitate a little with the pull, they give me excuses. I follow RSD, and they usually teach to be persistent, and really try to pull the girl. Some of the stuff they teach with pulling, seems a little creepy, like going home with the girl, so I'm just looking for general advice on how pull/close.

I have run into many scenarios, and i just have no idea what works and what doesn't. I always hesitate when closing (but I think I can get better by practicing), I also need some help with all these random scenarios I run into.

1- Sometimes I see a single girl waiting on the side of the road, i clearly can tell from her eyes and from escalating, and the way she's giving me eye contact that she's horny. They usually say they were about to go home. and that point I have no idea what to do. Do I make an excuse to get into the uber with her and go home? do I try to pull? I usually feel like a creep trying to do anything, and if i suggest she hang out with me, they usually say, they wanna go home (but not a strong no).

2- I've had girls that I have 20-30 minutes conversations at the club, I escalate and it's going well. then they say, they have to go meet up with some friends, and at that point it's too late to pull. I try, but they say they have to go. and they end up leaving the club/bar. Do I try to pull earlier in that case?

3- my wingman and I, find a set with more than 2 girls, sometimes 3, sometimes 4 or 5. they all hook, we talk for like 10-15 minutes. Sometimes the women are all standing together on the street, and we have no idea how to pull. I can clearly tell by escalating that they're horny. Do we just try to bring all of them back to our place, do we bounce them somewhere and try to escalate on the ones we like?

3- sometimes my wingman and I find two girls that are dtf, and i just don't know how to close. I try to bring them back to our apartment, by making up an excuse to watch a movie, drink alcohol or something, but that doesn't work.

For the guys that are getting one night stands, how do you baby step the close and bring them back to your place?

Messages In This Thread