rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Girls With Dogs

Single Girls With Dogs

Honestly I can't believe it's taken this long for a thread to pop up on this subject. I've been shaking my head at the idiocy of young single womens' obsessions with their stupid dogs for at least a year. So, props Hank for finally making a thread.

Disclaimer; I like dogs, have owned several and will one day have another one once I move back into a house with a yard.

I think the prevelance of women owning dogs coincides with the fact that they're not having children (or husbands) when they are biologically supposed to. So, to fill that nurturing gap for the child they should be having, they get a dog.

I see them all over these days giving their surrogate kids priority:

Big dogs pulling women around the park by the leash.

Her gushing over her dog more than an actual human man who might be a valuable (human) life companion.

As you guys have alluded, while you're there, her ignoring the dog's misbehavior because she never disciplines it ( and the thought never even crossed her mind to discipline it) all the while you're thinking the dog could use a good ass whipping.

The list goes on.....

Just one more example of women having their priorities out of whack.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread