rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game motivation beyond sex?

Game motivation beyond sex?

When I started daygaming two years ago, I would see a hot girl walk past and I would get giddy at the thought of fucking her. Since then, I have 15 notches from daygame and, if I put in the time, I can average one notch a month.

There is ample room for improvement, no doubt. But, I have a dilemma: For the last few months, I am struggling to conjure up that same desire to fuck that got me into daygame in the first place. Today, I see a girl walk past, and I don’t get the same urge to fuck her. Instead, I feel a kind of indifference.

I am just 27 years old, so I don’t think it is hormonal (though, I am getting my testosterone levels checked just to be sure). I can go on for days without masturbating - no problem. I am not particularly stressed. I am still passionate about other things like fitness, music, books, growing my business, etc…

If this lasted a few days, I would chalk it up to randomness, but I have been noticing it for a while. I took a 30 day break to reset, but that did not help. I asked my wing, and he admitted to a similar feeling:

"I'm just about being good at game. But not really excited w girls anymore. Probably a pointless endeavor for me. It's like I want to learn to play piano very well. But I have no interest in music as such."

I want to get better at game. Before, my motivation to approach day after day came from being horny. That has vanished, it seems. I am curious if anyone can relate to this feeling. What motivates you to keep pushing the boundaries in game? Is it still sex or something else?

Messages In This Thread