rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage (or LTR): Why?

Marriage (or LTR): Why?

Quote: (10-28-2017 07:22 AM)Thought Criminal Wrote:  

Sexless marriages (or LTRs) if you win. Divorce and Family Court if you lose. Why play this game?
Game is a necessary evil when you are single - those are the minor leagues. Marriage is the big leagues where the stakes are far higher. If you can’t master game when you are single (think of it as training wheels), then you will be destroyed in marriage.

I've been married twice. Once before I learned game and once after. If you adapt single game into relationship game... then you literally never have to worry about this sexless marriage situation. If a guy complains about a sexless marriage then it's because he is a beta bitch boy. I was like that the first marriage. My x/wife tried to tell me that I was too passive but I was too blue pill to get it.

Kids are worth marriage. That's the truth. I've had to pass up on a lot of pussy to have children... I don't often regret it.

The biggest issue with marriage is sexual boredom. Maybe this isn't a thing for other guys, but for me it's a struggle. No matter how hot the woman... I will eventually get tired of banging her. Luckily for me this is why business travel was invented.

Messages In This Thread