rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage (or LTR): Why?

Marriage (or LTR): Why?

The examples of good families I've seen were from the 90s-early 2000s, and things have gotten far worse since then, even in those families. Luckily, I meet so many MGTOWS on campus that it may tip some scales. I never knew any MGTOWS until this year, now it seems like its 1/3 of the younger men I get to know.

I've seen some girls at school (not fat ones, but not the prettiest) who are getting noticeably desperate for young men. Still, I don't think they know what they want long-term, or that they need to play their own unique roles as women. Thus MGTOW will keep growing. People just don't know how to behave. The answer has to involve good media. Media can be used to model good behavior and ideas, acting as another social circle to the female mind. There's music, novels (could be played as audiobooks), movies, TV shows, movies, plays, and non-fiction, with good family values, or at least not such bad ones. The trick is getting a woman to embrace those instead of bad media.

Messages In This Thread