rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two lesbians attempt to sail to Tahiti. End result is what you'd expect.

Two lesbians attempt to sail to Tahiti. End result is what you'd expect.

OK, these bitches are lying or else they did this on purpose.

They kept the boat at Ala Wai yacht harbor. http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/10/28...ic-voyage/

If they, or the boat, were worth a shit it would say ala wai yacht CLUB instead of harbor. Ala Wai harbor has a rich culture of homosexuality and meth/heroin use. The only people that keep boats there that are worth it live out of town and don't really care about them. Everyone else lives on broken down roach pits and shits in the water. Ala Wai Yacht Harbor's public bathrooms are where you go to buy crack cocaine and get a blowjob from a tranny. My friend told me.

So my theory is these two got high as shit for a week and set sail to cook meth but things got away from them. People like this are why I have to have a shotgun/rifle/handgun cocked and safety off just to go fishing on the south shore.

It is more fishy that it took so long to find them. When (((they))) had the Japanese attack pearl harbor, the us military learned their lesson as far as defense of the islands is concerned. On top of the navy, Hawaii has a massive coast guard and homeland security presence. But here's the secret, those guys really don't have busy jobs. There isn't the shipping or other commercial traffic to justify their presence. Plus, there's massive amounts of satellite communication shit stationed he, military and private.

Therefore, if you hit an epirb within 1000 miles of hawaii, all kinds of shit starts looking for you. I was about 800 miles south recently on a boat that had a generator issue. The nav system automatically triggered one. This boat had a registered beacon, so we were able to radio and sat call that we were aok. Maybe 1.5 hours later a coast guard Gulfstream was circling and on the way back a giant c130 type plane. This is because these guys have nothing better to do.

Either way, since we are all human let's be happy they and the dogs are alive.

Regarding things that are fishy, let's also hope lesbian bed death befell upon these two before this little incident. Can you imagine eating months-unkept salty seahag pussy? Not me.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread