rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kellogg's cereal box under fire for promoting yellow supremacy.

Kellogg's cereal box under fire for promoting yellow supremacy.

Quote: (10-26-2017 03:54 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Kellogg’s has apologized after receiving criticism for a racially insensitive cartoon on the back of its Corn Pops cereal boxes, which depicted dozens of anthropomorphic Corn Pops at a mall, with one slightly darker Corn Pop acting as the mall’s janitor.

I'm so glad we're at a point in society where some idiot has applied racist undertones to pieces of fucking cereal.

A slightly darker Corn Pop as the mall janitor. Seriously.

I can't stop laughing at the overall absurdity of the whole thing.

Basically, we're living in the twilight zone, now somebody please pass me the popcorn while I'm staring at the world through my review. This is going to be good!

[Image: Staring%2BAt%2BThe%2BWorld%2BThrough%2BM...arview.gif]

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Messages In This Thread