rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sorry if this has been posted before but (San Diego)

Sorry if this has been posted before but (San Diego)

Quote: (10-24-2017 04:13 PM)Sly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2017 02:51 PM)Gondorhasnoking Wrote:  

Wow thanks for the replies guys.

But is it easy to get girls? Like are girls more down than say other places?

When you guys say "better looking" do you mean just physique or like model faces? Because I saw REALLY model looking guys in LA but really jacked muscular dudes in Miami.
[/quote]

Both. But, I do not mean "jacked" guys in SD, just mean they to the gym regularly and are fit.

I lived in Miami for 3 months late 2015. I didn't work, just partied, so got a good feel for the environment there

Way more competition in San Diego than Miami. The guys are taller, more fit and less hot girls.

Miami beach, yes you will see jacked dudes everywhere but that is only a sliver of miami. Go to Brickell where the young professional hot girls are and you will not see that many jacked dudes; instead you will see shorter guys with average builds.

However, in san diego you will see above average looking dudes everywhere you go. Whether it is body or face, you will see more model looking faces on men in SD AND you will also see more lean bodies in SD relative to Miami.

The whole "jacked" thing doesn't really matter when it comes to competition. A semi-fit body with game can go up against jacked guy no problem.

But if you have are a bit overweight with average face you will have easier time pulling in miami then san diego in my opinion.

San Diego is extreme on the superficial side. I don't know how else to put it.
[/quote]

Cool that makes sense.

Anyone else?

Messages In This Thread