rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend Dumped me ---> Time to start game

Girlfriend Dumped me ---> Time to start game

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:47 AM)_nick_ Wrote:  

Since my last post I have fucked 6 more girls. 1 over the summer and 5 so far into the school year. My most recent bang is one of the hottest girls in my grade. I fucked her after a party then fucked her the following night too. The first night she left her pantys over, then took them back the next night. Right after we banged she quickly left. I have been ghosting her, not reaching out to her at all unless she hits me up. How should I handle it to ensure I can keep banging her. Should I keep ghosting until she hits me up? She hasn’t texted me since we last fucked. How long should I go without sending a text?

You text her when YOU are damn good and ready. There is no magic number of days/hours.

Passively waiting for her, makes YOU HER booty call. It's supposed to be the other way around. Your frame needs adjusting.

Messages In This Thread