rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend Dumped me ---> Time to start game

Girlfriend Dumped me ---> Time to start game

Just finished my first year in college! Highly recommend joining a fraternity as it boosts your social standing and makes college way more fun. Being in the fraternity really boosted my self confidence and helped me become a much more social person. I learned how to game girls when I'm drunk in a party or at the club, probably hooked up with 20 chicks all 7s and up. I brought a very attractive girl to formal and if leagues mattered she would be out of my league. We had a lot of fun at formal, but I got cock blocked really badly and ended up loosing the opportunity to fuck her. After formal I found out she likes me and wanted to talk past formal. I hung out with her for the next week but didn't have any opportunity to make a move due to ending up smoking too much and basically falling asleep or hanging with my friend and another girl who he was friend zoned with. Finals week came the next week causing all my free time to go to studying and fraternity events. School has ended and now and I'm still trying to talk to her as she is worth dating. The problem is I cant figure out how to game her, she doesn't like snapchat that much and my texting game sucks. Another problem is I'm starting to like her making it more difficult to game her. What can I do to make this work?

Messages In This Thread