rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fukuoka, Japan - Data Sheet

Fukuoka, Japan - Data Sheet

Quote: (09-14-2018 10:26 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

I went to Fukuoka in February 2017 to get a visa processed for Korea (the Korean consulate in Fukuoka processes visas way quicker than Tokyo or so the rumor goes) .

Almost no women on Tinder (despite it being Japan's 5th biggest city) and the bars I stumbled into were full of Japanese business men. Honestly have no idea why OP claims there's a lot of foreigners because I didn't see or hear any during my week there.

OP must had been talking about September which isn't peak tourism but it's probably way better than February like when I went.

Honestly there has to be a better place in Japan (barring Tokyo) that has more online daters and less Japanese businessmen screwing up the gender ratios. Haven't heard or discovered the place yet.

I think Fukuoka is the best city world-wide for daygame if you know Japanese.

Don't see the reason why anyone would like to go online when the streets are full with polite and friendly 7+.

Messages In This Thread