rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman's Anti-Cop Facebook Rant Closes Her Mum's Business

Woman's Anti-Cop Facebook Rant Closes Her Mum's Business

Quote: (10-21-2017 05:54 PM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2017 04:29 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2017 02:24 PM)Kona Wrote:  

However, a place like Ferguson Missouri, coffee with cops is a really bad idea. They shoot everyone, and it would just turn into a big fight. Thus, in areas where cops are an occupation force more than anything, that occupation has to end first.

Kona, I understand you used to live in the area, so you have an informed opinion, but is that really still the case today?

St. Louis has had a long history of problems with inner city "culture." It is home to some of the worse race riots in US history. The media feeds on this idea to play up the "midwestern people are evil, coastal leftists are good" narrative. It could be argued that Missouri doesn't pay enough welfare ransom money to keep the hood inline. It also could be argued that most of the police departments in SL county don't pay enough in salaries to deal with hood culture and attract solid candidates.

If I had to agree with Kona on one thing. It would be that SL police departments have horrible PR relations in handling some issues again probably a money issue coupled with the fact that most Missouri residents don't care.

It is absolutely still the case today. Look at the protests there last month. A clear injustice (cop running around with an ak47 then being found not guilty of murder by a screwball judge) was done, and black people were not at all allowed to peacefully protest this. The St. Louis police even accidentally arrested the under covers that they had there to incite riots.

Next week I'm going to America. For the plane, i downloaded a video about Pruitt Igoe, but then i watched it. Sweet Jesus, talk about systemic racism. Google it. Then google Operation LAC. St. Louis has a rich history of keeping minorities down. It is undeniable.

This is why something like coffee with a cop will never work there. I have no idea how people would get past the history. I can see how someone would not want cops gathering in a place like that. But Boston, makes no sense.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread