rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Quote: (11-09-2018 02:50 AM)Duke Main Wrote:  

Slender petite bodies, smooth brown skin, fun loving, enthusiastic acceptance of traditional gender roles. A lot of them have some annoying habits and mannerisms. Hopefully I can find someone who has the characteristics I like and not the things I dislike. A lot of this is discussed extensively in the main Philippines thread.

I also love those slender, elongated, 'tall' Filipinas (above 1.63m), their fun character and silky skin. Unfortunately I am starting to think they are only good as temporary companions, not for long term wife material. Every Filipina I ever met was a project, not a partner. You have to teach them how to behave. They are bad with money, spendthrift and if you give them something the spend it inviting family and friend. Can't drive as a rule. Good at laundry and cooking, but generally lazy. The lying is simply terrible, moral behaviour and honesty, you might as well forget about it. It's a shame, because their silky touch, lovely voice, pleasing nature, as far as women go for the pleasures in live, there's none better really. Maybe that's just my personal experience. But it is what it is.

Messages In This Thread