rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Quote: (11-07-2018 08:46 PM)ManOfTheTimes Wrote:  

2. The knowledge that a woman is aging out around 25 is a real thing with non-clueless women here in Colombia. Had that conversation with a 24 year old this week. You could clean up in the 25+ range with decent game.

3. There are some, but quality dudes do not grow on trees here. However, it seems like there is a sexy woman factory somewhere in the Coffee Triangle. Don't sell yourself short either. A not insignificant amount of reasonably attractive women would be thrilled to live a US-level middle class lifestyle with a quality dude who treats her well and doesn't have too many mistresses. Yes, the market is that favorable to men here.

This. Two comments.

Re: #2, half the women in Colombia become mothers by age 19. No joke. Their bodies bounce back quickly after having kids at that age, and you would never know. Also, the men often leave their women a year or two after the birth, because shit they're 20 yr old Latin fathers. They don't want to be tied down.

So you end up with these beautiful 25-yr-old single women who have a six-year-old kid at home. They're dying to leave the kiddo with their sister and go out and have a good time dancing, drinking, and fucking with a handsome gringo. Normally single moms are no-gos for me, but in Colombia it's different. I cleaned up with this demographic.

Re: #3, yeah. Every woman I dated there told me that "nuestros hombres son perros feos" (our men are ugly dogs) or something like that. The men aren't really ugly, but the women are definitely more beautiful. The bigger problem is that the men just treat the woman badly, by and large.

LOL at the sexy woman factory in the Coffee Triangle. That's the God's honest truth. Next time I go, I'm gonna set up in Pereira for at least a week or two and see what happens.

Messages In This Thread