rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Older Guy Giving up on Online Dating

Quote: (11-05-2018 11:35 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2018 04:55 PM)ManOfTheTimes Wrote:  

100% agree with Sr. Savonarola. I'm in Medellín right now and you might be shocked how easy it is to find mid-range women in their 20s (and older if you must) to date running Boyfriend/Provider Game for men our age (I'm 50). Obviously, the stronger your Spanish is, the better experiences you will have.

Two areas you should probably have on lockdown before you start more seriously dealing with savvy Latinas:

1. Make sure you are not the type of man to be taken advantage of easily. You will likely be a target for a world of hurt if you are.
2. Don't hesitate to carry yourself and relate to women fronting a heavy sensual (as in you're sexy and you know it) vibe.

I 100% agree on both counts, meeting a wife in Colombia is going to be 100x better than the Philippines if you're willing to do some heavy screening. Reading his recent report about not putting up with any BS from the filipinas I think he would do just fine in Colombia as he seems to be willing to put in the work. There are tons of girls in Colombia who will pull some shit on you if they can, but they are not girls with game like you would experience in Russia or Ukraine and it's easy to see through it. Most girls who would not make wife materials can't go 2 or 3 dates without asking to borrow money.

Are we dating the same Paisas?! Haha. My experience to the letter.

Messages In This Thread