rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hickey Game

Hickey Game

This is a bit of an absurd thread but hear me out. I have gotten big hickeys on my neck from a girl and they are visible. Today I get some drinks with girls and straight away they ask what are those on your neck? They keep on asking and I just give funny excuses like 'I've been playing paintball'. I was in mcdonald's too, lean over and out of nowhere a girl goes: nice hickeys I love it - we talk further and this in my opinion is a great conversation starter because it shows to a girl that you are not only active with girls but freaky too.

You have a high chance of being opened by girls this way and this can be used to game by saying things like: you should give me another one. Another thing you can say is: 'excuse me but are my hickeys visble?' I opened a girl like this and she asked for my instagram straight away and asked if I had a good night. So maybe hickeys are something stupid but actually effective in game in my experience, I will keep on getting girls to give them to me. Unless you work in a professional setting or are in a relationship I have observed that it is a subtle thing which has brought me positive attention from girls.

Messages In This Thread