rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

QuantStamp (QSP) - Securing SmartContracts

QuantStamp (QSP) - Securing SmartContracts

Quote: (10-19-2017 06:32 AM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Welcome to the crypto world! Where everyone is shilling to a) get a bounty or b) to get access to the presale.

Let me know if you get into Tier 1 presale as that's the only way I'll participate in this ICO. Also, for the record, this company is not worth 30M right now.

I wasnt aiming for tier 1 with this because I would have to select 100 eth to get others members in on it too. So this thread wouldve probably have been worth the lowest tier.

I submitted all my other shilling personally on a separate account for 1-10 eth, the lowest amount, which is worth tier 1, hopefully I get in but I think even that is for the bigger players with larger platforms.

If that fails I also have a blog post I am trying to get approved on a security website but that is taking its sweet time so likely past tier 1 deadline, hoping to get in at tier 2 or 3 at which rate. If not that, I can only try at main sale.

Now if I link this post they will read this and see interest was fake, so this is also a lost cause.

@Roosh: Sure im happy with that outcome.

@Genghis: Regarding on my placement of the POC info, I can't help if people dont read dude, I'm sure if I did that some other flaw wouldve been highlighted, thats just forum culture. And regarding banning promotion of coins, if you go this route you might aswell ban crypto out right, The bitcoin thread is people shilling bitcoin, the ETH thread is people shilling ETH etc etc... There is no free money, you buy into crypto by buying someone else's bags, and hopefully you sell at a profit. I get crypto is not for everyone, capitalism is unfair, crypto is unfair, I may lose all my money one day and others may lose theirs, but that's how it is.

I bought into ODN at a ATH, that crashed I lost money, I didn't blame cleanslate and bassist for shilling it, I blame myself for buying into it not considering everything else, I FOMO'd and bought, that's not their fault it's mine for not weighing everything up. If you want to shift blame onto victims in crypto, then we should not have a sub forum for it, because people will lose money as much as people will gain.

Messages In This Thread