rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Famous investor Marc Faber goes nuclear-kamikaze on political correctness

Famous investor Marc Faber goes nuclear-kamikaze on political correctness

Quote: (10-26-2017 02:21 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2017 01:10 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2017 12:58 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The dude is an incredibly rich cuck faggot.

Any multi-millionairre is by definition completely red-pilled on (((them))) and (((their))) influence, which has not only been the downfall of blacks but everyone else in Western civilisation.

When he was tapping out his little cuck faggot screed he undoubtedly gave some thought to placing the blame on certain Jewish lines before he determined that bitching about blacks was an economically survivable outlet for his grievances.

It's arguable that (((they))) are behind his message because it stirs divisions that empower (((them))). As if some millionaire living in Asia gives a single fuck about the societal depredations of low-class blacks.

Don't be played.

[Image: clap.gif]

This is another big point that a lot of people will miss.

I think blaming "Jews" for America's fuck ups is stupid; the majority of Jews I meet in America are completely normal people who, at worst, have somewhat blind allegiance to the state of Israel no matter what it does. I agree that this is bad, but I wouldn't pin the blame on "Jews" or any other broad ethnic group.

When I see the multiple parentheses used in (((them))) I don't think of Jews...

I think of the military industrial complex, and people like Dick Cheney who profit from our cluster fuck wars...

I think of the strategists who give money to "rebels", only to have them turn into the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS...

I think of the Saudi princes to bribe these strategists into pursuing these retarded strategies, allowing them to placate their religious establishment and maintain control over their population...

I think of the Zionist lobbies that own the pockets of our politicians and have made Israel a sacred cow in our media...

When I see ((())) anywhere on the forum, I don't think of Jews, I think of an unspeakably small and powerful global elite that is trying to cement its power and make even more money.

I personally think Marc Faber fed into this system hook line and sinker. Like Leonard said, there was no reason for him to even care about black people -- this is a Swiss guy living in Thailand, why the fuck would he care about black criminality in the U.S?

At best the guy just went on some autismal rant on his own accord, at worst he was paid to do so in order to increase racial tensions and get certain websites more ad revenue/page views. I'm tending towards the latter. Someone smart enough to make billions as an investor shouldn't be quite this stupid.

A divided and angry population gets Buzzfeed and HuffPo more attention, it gives the stupider elements of the right more attention, it adds to people's stress levels and concern (making pharmaceutical companies more money), it gives identity politics-based leaders more attention...the list goes on and on.

Hatred, ignorance, and insecurity are the new drugs of the people, and the elites are handing them out like hot cakes.

Zionist? lol

You mean an easy way to racially insult Jews since it encompasses about 99% of Jews. Your racism is worse than Faber's because at least he's direct with his red-pill viewpoint and accurate instead of making up conspiracy theory nonsense using coded labels to hide it.

Messages In This Thread