rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tennis?

Tennis?

Quote: (04-28-2019 03:12 PM)SW15 Wrote:  

I'm an active tennis player. I've been playing tennis since before the onset of puberty. Because I have the base of hours in, I've kept playing as an adult. I'm a pretty good recreational player. I can play at about the same level as women who have played NCAA tennis and graduated within the last 15 years. I have had a few of these matches.

Over the years, I've rarely met potential dates while playing tennis. There was a time that I played on a public court and an attractive Latina was playing on the court next to me with another woman. I was able to get her on a date but that fizzled out quickly. It fizzled out before I could even have sex with her.

One of the things that I have noticed in playing at both public and private courts over the years is that it's really rare to see 2 women playing a singles match with each other. The most attractive women in their 20s/early 30s who are playing are usually playing with a man, who is commonly their boyfriend. It's more common to see 35 or 40+ women playing doubles matches, but a lot of those women are married with kids. It's possible to see an attractive 35/40+ divorcee playing tennis at a private club, but you'd be hard pressed to see that at a public court.

If you are a semi serious male tennis player, you will find that the best quality opponents will usually be other men, unless you can break into a circle with former NCAA tennis playing females who also happen to be attractive and heterosexual at the same time. That's not easy for even a highly competent male player like myself to find, let alone a beginner to intermediate tennis player.

I would only recommend tennis as a means of game in some very specific situations. Most are going to have their time better spent doing day or night game.

Where do you play matches after college? I've seen some local neighborhood leagues, but they seem to be people over the age of 30 and I'm in my twenties. I'm wondering if there are some places I missed with more similar age people. Just curious, cause it's been a long time since I last played. I'd say Im more intermediate level, started when I was like 12 years old.

Messages In This Thread