rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tennis?

Tennis?

Tennis is a beautiful sport. It's one of the few that men and women can have competitive play together, and still have a good time. My family gets together and plays doubles for hours. It doesn't matter your age, sex, or ability, it's always enjoyable.

I never met girls through tennis, but in college I used it as a fun date. Bitches love tennis. No other sport lets them spend time in the sun in a short skirt, while also pretending to be a strong powerful athlete like Serena Williams.

If you're an in shape guy with a few lessons under his belt, no way beginner girls will be able to beat you. Unless they played competitively, you'll do pretty well, so if she starts talking about "when I played in high school"...watch out for her serve.

Meeting girls on the tennis court is possible, but like other posters mentioned I wouldn't do it JUST to meet girls.

The other day I was reading an old thread about hot yoga. Gio was talking about how tiring it was to bounce around yoga classes trying to meet girls, wasting hours and hours doing sun salutations in for the poosy. After wasting all that time he decided to stand outside yoga classes and hit on girls as they were leaving. Much easier!

You could do the same with tennis. Go to a health club that has tennis courts and stand around when matches are over.

You'll quickly learn it's mostly MILF's. There probably are some cuties, but let's be honest, girls don't commit to shit. After high school, they all hang up the racquet unless they're on the university team. In that case they'll whoop your ass so stay away.

Don't get me wrong, it could happen. There are exceptions to the rule, but if you hate tennis, don't do it for the girls. Go do something else.

Tennis is a great opportunity to network with men though. There's only a handful of guys who are successful businessmen AND play tennis, so if you can crack that circle, you're golden.

I predicted a year ago that the next level of social circle game is getting dads to hook you up with their daughter. No one agreed with me, but I still think it'll happen, and tennis is a great way to get inside the family....figuratively and literally [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: 15216805665_138638982d_b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread