rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tennis?

Tennis?

Just wondering. I started working at a world class countryclubesque health club,and met a guy who played tennis(no tennis courts in the literal sense) and wanted to see what you guys had to say about that. Decided no need for the tennis thing because our old sport is enough to handle as is.

I just reside in the facility boxing,working on my agility, working out, dribbling my soccer ball, doing mobility work, stretching the hips so I can do a splits, sneaking around, swimming, using the sauna in between talking to women, combing the beach suited down to get people to sign up for the gym(aka talking to women and meeting local Gs/night life cats/old real estate dudes/business connects),and building relationships with local businesses to get them to sign up.
Belive me when you have all that plus the peacock feathers to match the rest takes care of itself....

One week into my tenure there and the only reason I have my job still is because the madam I've seduced is a real operator in her circles within the fitness world so they need me to keep mining for gold and to prevent her from speaking ill of our facility. She's already attempted to court me. Old but in shape to say the least......so it makes the vet worth it.

I'd tell you what she has me on the payroll for and whats on the books but....do me a favor please? Okay.

Messages In This Thread