rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the friendzone even a "thing" at all?

Is the friendzone even a "thing" at all?

Quote: (10-17-2017 10:37 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2017 06:56 AM)Striking Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2017 06:32 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

To OP:

Diminishing the relevance of the friendzone is a great way to a) stay there and b) not get laid.

Be careful about over analyzing.

I don't think he's over analyzing. He's got it right. If he likes being in the friendzone of a girl he's really into then so be it. I've known average guys that have gotten really hot girlfriends after being friends with them for years - now that's what you call long game (or beta feeble man game lol). Some girls are like that and if you're a low T man, then perhaps it's not such a bad idea.

But OP don't do mental gymnastics - you're in the friendzone. Don't be ashamed of who you are, as long as you enjoy it.

So how many of these "average guys" that "have gotten really hot really hot girlfriends" by hanging around with them as friends for years have you known exactly? I cant recall a single time thats happened ...except in some cheesy Hollywood movies

Personally I dont think hanging around watching while a girl youre attracted to enjoys the cockathon for years waiting for her in the hopes she decides its your turn to get some of that 100k mile pussy is a strategy Id endorse. But thats just me

So I'm not sure where the disconnect is regarding how "you" feel about the friendzone versus the reality of the friendzone.

Friendzones are not okay because it provides women resources and attention for free. You may "feel" otherwise but the fact that it's a longer path or no path at all doesn't change.

Develop your game and try not to make up things like "the friendzone is okay." If you do that you've already landed there and there is no flight back.

Edit: the only girls I know that have gotten with guys after being "friends" with them for years have either a)rid the cock carousel while getting emotional support from said friend or b) hit the wall. Usually it's both.

Messages In This Thread