rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the friendzone even a "thing" at all?

Is the friendzone even a "thing" at all?

I see all this talk on the internet and other miscellaneous pop culture about being "stuck in the friendzone". I would define being in the friendzone as wanting to bang a girl much more than being her friend, but is friends with and not banging her anyway.

I suspect it's not really a thing. How much you want to bang a girl depends on your T levels. Also how much you can stand annoying chick behavior especially in a friends context also depends on your T levels, but the other way. I know much of the really alpha, chad, lifters have really high T levels and constantly want sex. I also know many guys who are soft/herb/soyboys/BFFs with girls.

I can't really fathom a situation where the high T guy will be "just friends" with a girl he wants to bang in the long run; eventually he will either drive the girl away most of the time with his intensity/spiking/masculinity or the girl would be really attracted. Neither can I imagine a soft dude having enough of a sex drive to want to bang the girl that much, I genuinely think because of his effeminate mindset he actually likes being friends with girls nearly as much, if not more, than banging them. So the "friendzone" isn't really a thing because the guy does not have a high enough sex drive to justify calling it that.

I know my sex drive differs wildly from when I feel flat, unmotivated, masturbate every day, to when I lift weights, stop masturbating for weeks straight, eat healthy, and go out and achieve things. So extrapolating high T guys would want sex even more than me when I want it most and low T guys would want sex even less than me when I want it least. I cannot imagine being high T and putting up with girls' bullshit nor can I imagine being low T and wanting to have sex with girls that much at all.

Messages In This Thread