rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No RooshV Forum Alternate Reality Thread!

The No RooshV Forum Alternate Reality Thread!

Imagine a world where DC Bachelor never happened...

Imagine a world where Poland was never banged...

Imagine a world where the RooshV forum never burst forth from Roosh's mind like Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, bursting forth from Zeus' forehead...

Would Fisto's invasion of Southeast Asia have never taken place? Would the world have never been swooped? Or more recently, would Kyle have never caused trouble? What would that world even look like?

For the sake of the thread, assume no forums like it ever existed as well, and no PUA books/scene either.

Where would you be?

How would your life be different?

Would it be better?

Would it be worse?

How so?

The discussion can go anywhere, including politics I suppose, since it's in the everything else thread, but if you mention politics, let's try to make sure it doesn't dominate the thread, it should be more about personal stories, personal triumphs/losses, etc.

I'll start.

If the RooshV forum would not have been created...I would possibly not have travelled to Asia. Before traveling to Asia, I used to drink to numb myself while being around some of the narcissistic, entitled, delusional women I encountered in America. I thought I had a drinking problem.

Once I moved to Asia, I noticed that in all the time I lived there, I didn't have a single drop of alcohol. Not one. I simply had no desire to numb myself anymore because I could actually enjoy the company of girls there, as by and large, they're decent human beings who have struggled through life while keeping their composure and a smile on their face.

So, indirectly, via encouraging my trip to Asia (thanks Scotian, Fisto, Roosh, Beyond Borders, Onto, Cr33pin, Vacancier Permanent, DirectDanger, iKnowExactly, 20Nation, Sp5, CalWinston, Enigma, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head), the RooshV forum cured something in me that seemed like alcoholism, but was actually my coping mechanism for dealing with the madness around me.

Now I pretty much don't drink at all and I spend my time on lifestyle design. It's sweet. I wouldn't say the forum was the deciding factor for this turn of events, it wasn't, but it was definitely a part of the puzzle.

And for that, I thank all of you guys!

What do you think would have become of you? What do you think would have become of other forum members?

What would YOUR world look like in this alternate reality?

Messages In This Thread