rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on taking a break from women to sort yourself out?

Thoughts on taking a break from women to sort yourself out?

Quote: (10-17-2017 09:27 AM)Batman_ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2017 11:27 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I hear you man, I struggle with the same thing. The late nights out in particular are a killer. I didn't go out this past weekend which is the first weekend since the beginning of the summer that I hadn't gone out and it felt really good to not wake up with a hangover on a Sunday after a late Sat night out. Mind you when I go out I only have 2-3 drinks tops and I still get hungover. This chick I've been hanging out with loves going out, she gets dressed up hot as hell for me and then wants to fuck my brains out at 4am. Some nights I've gotten home and the sun is starting to rise. A whole ton of fun but man it really takes its toll in every way: physically, financially, emotionally, time wise etc.

Fuck that, sounds awful. I would maybe do that once but if it was even a semi regular thing it would not be worth it.

Right now thats 2-3x a week, mostly with different women. Thinking of taking a break for the holidays [Image: eatpuss.gif]

Messages In This Thread