rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do I want to be a nice guy?

Why do I want to be a nice guy?

I've posted earlier (once) but have some questions. Can you be blue pill in a relationship but red pill in life?

Long story short - I don't take any shit at work. I'm know for it both by management and co-workers. I'm a leader at work and people come to me to solve issues - I was the union rep for years.

I am in the middle of a divorce after 15 years with 2 kids. My wife treated me like shit - made me sleep in different rooms for years and acted like it was a big sacrifice to have sex with me. I after a year of hinting slept with someone else. I really just wanted her to care about me but frankly she never did even the day we got married. My mom likes to point this out - even asking me the day I married her if I was sure this was a good idea. Frankly she was hot and I wasn't thinking at 100%. I was pussy whipped.

In my relationships however I find myself caring and being a pussy. I posted about this one girl before that clearly digs me (she is lower SMV than me but is 10 years younger a tiny bit chunky - I'm 44 she's 34).

I'm sort of seeing this girl that is 43 and a 7 or 8 (I'm more like a 5 or 6 to be honest. Bit of the dad beer belly). She is thin and always has been from the pictures I have seen. No stretch marks after 1 kid.

We both have pretty busy lives so we get together when we can. She let me meet her 15 year old kid a few weeks ago. She was a bit flaky on returning texts and dates but she does work 13 /14 days so I went with it and I had a side piece. Having said that she raised a boy that frankly is the best boy I could expect from a single mom. She made him get a job, makes him play AA baseball and more or less has his shit together for his age. Not where I expect my kids to be at his age by any means.

She had a birthday a couple weeks ago and ditched her birthday family plans to hang with me - I do understand what that means. On Canada's thanksgiving she invited me over to her house and I met her parents. After everyone left we hanged out for a few hours. Got everything off except panties. Finger banged her - she enjoyed it and texted me first the next morning. Still haven't slept with her. I have logistic issues with pending divorce so this was at her house with her son upstairs.

I guess the question is why do I care? Why do I want to be the nice guy no matter what? I've read these forums a lot and understand but I don't at the same time if you get my drift.

This woman said something to me - that sort of made it click a bit. I am beta in a lot of ways but do more alpha stuff as well. It confused her. I wasn't scared to take her clothes off and if she had let me I would have fucked her without issue but I still want to be a "nice guy". Why?

I'm 6 beer in so take this with a grain of salt.

Messages In This Thread