rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder attacks their male base with new "call out douchebags" campaign

Tinder attacks their male base with new "call out douchebags" campaign

Quote: (10-12-2017 06:08 PM)Delta Wrote:  

I didn't cringe any less than you watching that god awful video, but we can't complain that these apps are useless cock fests and also demand that they stop trying to cater to women. The unfortunate truth is that this kind of female-centric bullshit may be what's necessary to balance out the ratio a bit.

I didn't bother watching it. If I don't listen to what my girlfriends say when they're attempting to dictate my behaviour, why the fuck would I listen to Progressive Corporate Drones shilling a false lifestyle product to women?

This is the odd thing: Third Wave Feminists were actually much savvier when it came to challenging the false lifestyle depictions sold by the media. They'd see the attempted manipulation. Four Wave Feminists just nod their heads absently like the toy dogs on the parcel shelf of a sedan and swallow every single piece of behaviourally-manipulative bullshit they're fed.

I had no idea who Whitney Cummings was, but, looking her up, being a douchebag has its advantages, because I know I can do better.

Note the predictable false image of her they use to sell her to the masses, and what you'd probably see on Tinder.

[Image: _U6gfrm8_400x400.jpg]

When she arrives for the date.

[Image: actress-whitney-cummings-attends-operati...?s=612x612]

Messages In This Thread