rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The difference location makes

The difference location makes

A 6 in USA is a 6 in Russia and a 6 in Colombia and a 6 in Philippines. They may have some different features that make them physically attractive (e.g. Filipinas score points in some different ways from Colombian girls etc.) but isn't the so-called 1-10 scale a measure of physical attractiveness? A "5" becoming a "6.5" just by traveling to another place can't happen as it's the same girl. What your average guy in that country would rate her as, often determined by the local average, local thirst etc. is what you're describing. But someone who is aware of the beauty of different women all over the globe would be aware of objective physical attractiveness of a woman and rate her objectively.

For example I notice in USA that the average woman is very low, while in Poland the average is much higher. "Adjusting" the rating of a woman based on location gives her extra points if her fellow countrywomen are also busted as fuck. If I see a 7 in the US, I will rate her a 7. If I see a 7 in Poland, I will rate her a 7. How they behave of course tends to be different but we all knew that.

Messages In This Thread