rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The difference location makes

The difference location makes

Quote: (10-13-2017 06:39 AM)Sky_Is_The_Limit Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2017 04:28 AM)Naughty_Boy Wrote:  

[...]

As a fellow German, I can feel your pain. It's even worse in Berlin, believe me. I've spent so much time blaming myself for not getting the best/most attractive women. But now I realize there aren't that many, and as you said, the ones who are hot have a shitty attitude. The rejections of German women can be pretty painful, and sometimes fatal for beginners (because they get discouraged).

I'll be in Ukraine in November for the very fist time. It doesn't matter if I get laid or not - I just want to feel that feminine energy and be surrounded by beautiful women. Been in Poland a couple of times, and it's already a different world compared to Germany.

I can imagine that Berlin sucks even more with the shitty leftist hipster attitude than Hamburg, but at least you get a fair amount of tourists and girls from eastern Germany which are not that bad.

But hey, you live in fucking Berlin! If you jump in a train/bus/car you are in 3 hours in Poznan, 4,5 hours in Wroclaw. Those are compared to Germany Pussy Paradise[Image: tard.gif]

If I would have your opportunity I would spend every damn weekend in Poland. Polish immigrants in Germany do it the same: Work in Germany, visit their wife / girlfriend on the weekends

Messages In This Thread