rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The difference location makes

The difference location makes

Quote: (10-15-2017 11:19 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2017 10:42 AM)StepUp Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2017 06:54 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Being back in Canada now after being on the road for three years, it's really crazy to see how much location matters when picking up girls. Some examples:

- chatting with a 34 year Russian from Tinder that can't seem to find the time to meet. In Moscow she wouldn't even be on my radar, but if she was she'd be eager meet / bone.

- Met up with a 25 year old Nigerian that turned out to be a strident feminist. Again, if I was in Africa she wouldn't even be on my radar, but here in Canada she feels like she has the higher value and is entitled to the best men. In Kenya I could simply order sexy 18-24 year olds to my place off Tinder.

- Went out with a typical Filipino 6. A chick in Manila I would just order to my room off Tinder. Here she gets uppity about me trying to escalate.

See a lot of black guy white girl couples (thanks to North American pop culture) which I rarely saw outside of the West. White guys here seem to be dating asian girls out of a lack of white girl options. It really is bizarro world out here. Up is down, down is up.

Guys are timid to make moves for a rightful fear of being ostracized. There's an underlying sense that the women hold all the cards whereas in Eastern Europe it was the reverse.

Agree 100%
Location is indeed very important, in the West where girls have insane SMV and 100s of orbiters they're much worse than in countries where their SMV is lower.

This is valid especially for average girls....true 10's can be bitches even in Kiev or Moscow or Manila, but your average 7s will be much more approachable, kind, down to earth and feminine in less westernalized countries

A local 7 is going to be tough in pretty much any part of the world. Don't think your local in 7 in Manila has 100's of orbiters? Might want to check out her phone and see how many messages keep pouring in. Now perhaps a local 7 is an 8 in the US, so your argument could be valid where a 5/6 turns into a 6/7 in the US.

This is where I believe location arbitrage is so important. Those local 5/6 are treated as such by locals, but they could easily be considered a "7" in the US.

Quote:Quote:

Selembao a leftover Ukrainian woman is probably still better than a "prime" western woman.

No matter where in the world you go, the social paradigms stay relatively the same. All that changes is the what constitutes a local 5. Generally the less obese the country, the higher the average 5. I bet the average Ukrainian 5 would be elevated to 6.5 maybe in the US.

A local 7 with inflated value will have a lot of orbiters, aka the girl who maximize her value dressing like slut, having instagram seeking for attention. Problem with short term travelers is that they have no access to social circles, and neither they are likely to meet the girs who are good looking, but homely type of girls who focus on work and rarely go out (I have meet quite a few of those in every country I have been). Most guys will be hitting on women who frequent clubs in Big cities, the type of girl who has already been approached by many local guys and used to foreigners frequenting those places, that is why most short term travelers and specially PUA's tend to have skewed view in this aspect..

Messages In This Thread