rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter 2017 Vacation Recommendations

Winter 2017 Vacation Recommendations

Anyone have any winter 2017 vacation recommendations?

Traveling Nov/Dec, before Christmas. Personally am only interested in Europe or South East Asia (feel free to discuss other areas though).

Trip length: ~1.5-2 weeks, going solo.
Budget: High.

For Europe:
France - Would go here just for the food, love french cooking. Either Paris (still good, despite what people say), or perhaps one of their southern beach towns. I have never been to the Cote d'azur during winter time, might be better to just go to spain/italy instead.
Spain - Barcelona or southern coast with either Valencia or Malaga (never been during winter).
Italy - Never been during winter, open to recommendations
Portugal - Probably Porto, again, never been during winter.
Greece - Open to recommendations on ideal sized cities for
Austria - Vienna (from searching the forum, people highly recommend vienna during winter)

For South East Asia:
Thailand - I've lived in Thailand, been to all of the beach towns, kind of have thailand-fatigue. Wouldn't want to go to one of their sub-par beach towns (But better nightlife/pick up ability) since i've been to all the top beaches. Don't want to go to best beaches because of unsure logistics/numbers of women there vs bringing your own date. But always an option if I just wanted to go to downtown bangkok and get laid every day.
Vietnam: Da Nang/Nha Trang are some possibilities. Larger towns than those small beach places in Thailand. Would need advice if worth it to go here solo for my duration.
Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi - Would rather just go to bangkok over here for a city.
Philippines: Unsure. Feel like logistics of a beach town might be similar to thailand's issue, open to suggestions like bora bora etc

Not interested in China/Korea/Japan/Cambodia/India/Australia.

Would consider somewhere like Turkey/Lebanon/around that area if there are good suggestions.

Looking to make an ideal trade off between relaxation/cuisine, and picking up women. If I wanted to just get laid I'd probably pick Bangkok, but I don't really want to relax in some big city.

Could go somewhere colder in Europe, would be open to suggestions elsewhere if easier to get some during non-tourist season + good food. Don't really care so much to go to far eastern Europe though.

Any insight would be useful and much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread