rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obnoxious Sex Tourist Steven Mapel in the News Again!

Obnoxious Sex Tourist Steven Mapel in the News Again!

PUA industry is not that profitable - RSD makes millions, Street Attraction copied that business model just with far superior Game teachings (which they admitted to copying from Nick Krauser, but at least gave Nick lots of free advertising).

The only other super-sales happened in the past with some books and software. There was one guy who made tens of millions 10+ years ago with lots of clickbait advertising, but that won't fly anymore.

You can make a living nowadays, but only very few make decent cash.

Some have simply begun to teach wealthy young and older guys private coachings which can net you a good coin, but of course has it's downsides. I heard from some who offer a personalized approach to trust-fund newbies - pay me 4k/month plus all traveling expenses and we travel somewhere and I teach you Game in 2-3 weeks. This is actually not so bad if the guy has some game and has approached thousands before with some success.

Messages In This Thread