rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper Nelly arrested on rape accusation after Seattle-area concert

Rapper Nelly arrested on rape accusation after Seattle-area concert

Quote: (10-07-2017 07:32 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

By now, he SHOULD have enough money that he will be fine. He SHOULD also have some of it stashed away offshore. That doesn't mean that he does though. I think Nelly is a lot smarter than most rappers though.

I am considering another possibility here. Someone in his entourage actually did rape her. She is accusing him because she wanted to get close to him. Is there a rape kit? How long between the alleged rape and the accusation?

There is something else I am realizing about 20-something women nowadays. Some of them started getting drugged before puberty. They are put on meds, and this fucks their minds up in their formative years. The result is that these women end up being totally screwed up as adults.

Nelly has been having money issues which is why he is back in the public world doing tours as a means to boost up his income as he lost a ton of money in shitty investments, and if I recall, with bad child support arrangements.

Nelly will take a hit public ally for this but his core demographic grew up in a age before all this hysteria and may forget it all of he comes off clean from this.

Overall, rape actuations are bs, to me, if a dude is brazen enough to actually rape a woman, there isn't some part time effort in mix, he will attempt to follow through with it and do the crime.

Messages In This Thread