rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

Quote: (10-09-2017 07:34 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2017 06:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you're in the USA, find a state that honors pre-nups well and get married and live there. If you do not think you can stay monogamous to your wife forever, tell her about your concerns before you get married. She may be cool with letting you have some extra on the side every now and then. The fact is, having an open relationship is just as possible unmarried as it is married nowadays because adultery isn't grounds for divorce in America. All you need to have a divorce in America is for one party to ask for it. Adultery is almost never considered by any judge. So for all practical purposes in the eyes of the law, all marriages are open-relationships by definition.

Legally speaking, the point of marriage is reduced taxes and getting custody rights of your children in the event of a divorce (which is rather likely). The reason I suggest getting married at all is not because I think we can avoid divorce, it's so you have more rights in the court system. Speak with a divorce lawyer near you and read about the case law studies at realworlddivorce.com. Marriages with pre-nups are the best option as far as I can tell.

Are you guys seriously telling me that you expect a woman to keep her legs closed while in a liberal hive-city while you fuck other chicks?

For the most part, yes, unless you married the wrong woman. Hence why I married a woman from EE, not so I can cheat but rather due to her general attitude and outlook on life. Her attitude is essentially to concentrate on the home, the children which will come and, boys will be boys, just keep it out of the household and make sure you're providing for the family.

If you marry some liberal slut who's looking for other men, well you're with the wrong girl.

Of course, you're presenting extremes. That doesn't mean myself or others would just go out on the weekend to chase pussy while the wife is at home changing diapers, that's fucked up. But if I'm off in some other country on business and some hot piece of ass wants it for a single night, I might entertain the idea, and it has nothing to do with sweeping judgements on religion or values or my home life or ability to provide. I'm not looking to cheat, have no reason to seek it out, I'm happily married to a beautiful Eastern Euro, it's more that I can picture a situation at some point where I'd entertain the idea.

Men are biologically and physiologically programmed to seek out sex. Women are not. They're programmed to raise children and uphold the household. You seem to be lumping men who have their shit together and have created a healthy home, who might cheat a handful of times over their lives to the increasing number of neutered pussy boys who are puppets on a string to their wives.

Maybe the issue or disagreement here is comparisons to Western men. I care not about that. I'm a citizen of the world who has lived overseas and will again in the future. I really do not care what these feminized schmucks in liberal SF face with their wives. Not my problem. I'm not them. When you specifically date and then marry outside that circle, the rules of that circle do not apply.

Messages In This Thread