rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FWB doesn't want to be FWB anymore. . .

FWB doesn't want to be FWB anymore. . .

Quote: (10-04-2017 07:05 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2017 07:00 PM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2017 09:31 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Sounds like you went from FWB to friend zone at the drop of a hat.

If she is as religious as you say, then she may feel a little guilty because she most likely has other guys that she is banging. Probably feeling a little slutty so she is trying to justify why she doesn't want to fuck you anymore.

You did the right thing going radio silent. No man wants to be an emotional tampon while he gets no ass.

Talk about a hit to the ego. It's funny you say that, I almost always assume that whoever I'm banging has someone else on the side.

Thank you.

Hey man, I always assume a girl has multiple guys on the side. Ever since I wrote the thread about getting cheated on, I always assume a woman will never truly love your or remain loyal because she will always be looking for the next best thing (in her mind).

The only people I really trust are my male friends.

Same here, I do my best not to be cynical though. I do trust my female family members. But then again everyone has their secrets right?

Messages In This Thread