rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

Quote: (10-18-2017 10:31 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2017 04:30 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

b) make it known that other girls want you and that she has competition. If she thinks it's a bluff, introduce her to other girls or show her. Turn her scarcity into leverage
[/b]

One thing I do is a tell new dates a mostly true story I had about a stalker. It spikes from sexy to funny to scary. They always ask why she stalked me, and I say I don't know, but she was the first woman I was able to give G spot orgasms consistently. I mention it in passing and go on with the story etc but it plants the seed that I have been super successful with women and implies I can be at the drop of a hat. None of that is technically logical but it creates the aura of strong competition in a lizard brain.

This can be as simple as telling a "girl I was hanging out with" story.

You don't present her as an ex, a plate, or anything else that fills in any blanks. Just tell a funny story that is appropriate to the situation about hanging out with someone who is described with feminine pronouns.

"So we're at her house opening this bottle of wine she said she bought in Texas, and when the cork pops, there's a weird noise, like..."

Invariably, her hamster will start running simulations, and in five minutes, she'll ask who it was and, probably, if you had sex with her. Just say "oh, she didn't matter".

"He's thinking about other women. Women he's probably banged. Shit, were her tits bigger than mine? Women like him. Women are throwaways to him. Oh God, I need to bake him something nice."

exactly, but take it one step further and tell them stuff they did or how they reacted to you, like stalking you, trying to win you over buying gifts, wanting to do 3somes with you, cooking dinner for you, kissing you in certain places, etc. You can make all of this up, and its great social proof/dread game.

Messages In This Thread