rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

Footnote to the above:

She went and made me bacon and eggs after her spanking and brought them to me at my desk, without being asked. She had the most confused look on her face, like she wasn't sure why she did it.

I don't do that as punishment much but I think it was important as a teaching tool that I waited until after she'd internalized that she was wrong and until after the bang. Once she'd accepted that she did something wrong, she didn't question why she was being disciplined. As somebody said on another thread, fucking is lower on the totem pole than friendship. It's just a chore for her to do. She's been taught over the years that keeping my balls empty is just part of the job, and she can't get the idea that it's transactional and that she can buy her way out of trouble like that.

Getting fucked in the morning was just part of the baseline of being tolerably well-behaved, it doesn't mean she's off the hook for being disrespectful yesterday. I think that surprised her, but it definitely improved her attitude.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread