rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

In what ways do you Train your girl(s)

The film above is interesting. There is a scene where she makes typos on purpose so she can get another good spanking.

Another film to check out is 9 1/2 weeks.

But the place to start is with yourself. Instead of asking girls assume the sale and tell them. Compare Are you available this week? with Meet me for Margaritas at Titos Thursday 730 baby. Do you say, where would you like to have dinner or You're having Italian with me; wear that short black dress I saw on your FB and the tallest heels you have.

When you walk through a restaurant, hold her hand and walk in front of her and lead her.

You need to practice this and make it a habit. Its most important in small details, because that is how she accepts that you are her leader.

Think for a moment if you were a kindergarten teacher. Would you ask your kids do you want to play tag or kickball? Would it be worth your time to ask their opinion? Their opinion really doesn't matter. Tell them OK everybody we're going outside to play tag!! They'll readily follow you. If you ask their opinion, at best you'll get chaos and at worst they'll resent you for forcing them to make the decision. In a remarkable number of contexts, you'll have more success by interacting with them in this frame. I say things like be a good girl and text me a picture for my contacts. Ooh, I like that. Now send me one where I can see your waist. Depending on how they respond I sometimes end up with lingerie or even nudes before I have even met them. That sort accelerates the dating process.

But you don't get this unless you ask. And you can't ask unless you have trained yourself to lead in every detail.

The one caveat is it won't work all the time in every situation. You have to be congruent and dial it up and down depending on the context. But I don't want to be with a woman who argues about where we are eating. I want one that says Thank you Daddy for taking me to dinner; I'm going to show my appreciation by wearing that outfit you like.

When you get used to interacting this way, you can throw in some reverse psychology. I have a few things I really like, like choker collars and over the knee boots. If I know a girl has these from other pics I have seen, I'll sexualize the interaction by saying something like "Wear those boots and that choker collar for me NAME. I'm a big boy and can control myself. Probably. [Image: wink.gif] So when they get this they know if they want a sexualized meeting they are going to wear exactly what I like. When I meet them I give them a long hug and smile, then I study their body and ask them to turn around so I can enjoy what they picked out for me. She spent an hour getting ready for you so the least you can do is give her a good amount of validation. Asking her to turn and model what she wore for you while you take in her beauty will make her feel better than anything you can buy her or say to her. The gift (one of them anyway) she has to give you is her beauty, and you are accepting it and demonstrating that you appreciate it.

I haven't read Kwisatz' material but this brother knows his shit and I'm looking forward to his reading list. But I'm guessing its pretty advanced stuff. In contrast, you can have substantial improvement in your interactions with women by focussing on your language.

As an exercise, go through some old texts and see how many times you were asking questions instead of assuming a sale. Even if you don't have all the info, you can still speak directly. Instead would you like to go out some day this week, say instead Babe I need to see you this week. Tell me what days you can see me.

Messages In This Thread