rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Important interview - How to tame my inner Alpha?

Important interview - How to tame my inner Alpha?

Quote: (09-23-2017 08:45 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

If you have to lie and deceive to get a job, the likelihood of it being a good fit seems slim to me.

First, I never mentioned the possibility of lying or deceiving. I just confessed I tend to get pissy when faced with a battery of personal questions as I would normally perceive them as an intromission, since I usually respond only to myself in my private life, while admitting they may be justified in this particular context.

Second, life is about compromise, whether you want to admit it or not. There is no 100% fit. Even the most powerful men on Earth have to reach agreements with other men they're not totally in synch with in order to obtain benefits for both sides or do things that make them uncomfortable in the short term in order to achieve long-term wins. I'm sure Putin doesn't particularly like to go around kissing babies in campaign, but he knows it's a hoop he has to hop though in order to get elected.

Messages In This Thread