rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Guy Drives me Insane

This Guy Drives me Insane

I've been absorbing red-pill truth for about a year or so now after really a life-long examination of gender and I'm really starting to feel how much I've changed as a result.

This guy's videos drive me completely bonkers. They are a total whine-fest about what are in most cases normal everyday gender dynamics, from peeping toms to assertive males. This is typical nth wave feminism in which any and all expressions of sexual desire on the part of men are demonized/pathologized.

I don't really mind this guy's plea for guys to develop their cooperative or empathetic side, but the fact is these aren't masculine traits, they're feminine. So he seems to want to reject maculinity in total and rebrand femininity as "non-toxic" masculinity.

What's blowing my mind lately is how on the one hand gynocracy's party line suggests we follow this guy's advice to the letter, while at the end of the day women are still rewarding guys who exhibit "toxic" masculine traits by banging them. So what's in it for guys to evangelize like this? The best they're gonna get is some youtube likes and friend-zoning.

Messages In This Thread