rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do y'all prospect for customers?

How do y'all prospect for customers?

I've been cold emailing to drum up business, and I got an idea on how to do this better.

I haven't tested it yet, so I want to run this by you.

For the initial outreach email, I briefly explain who I am, what I do, and how I can help them (first couple of sentences).

Then instead of hoping they reply back, I include an email opt-in WITHIN the initial email. After the introduction paragraph, I ask if they want me to follow up with them later. Under that question, there will be two buttons:

[Yes, Let's Keep in Touch!]

[No, I'm Not Interested]

That way, they don't have to click reply, and type out an email to someone they don't even know. All they have to do is click Yes or No, and get on with their lives.

The benefit for me is I know who is interested and who is not. No more wasting time following up with those who never were interested to begin with, and focus more on nurturing prospects who indicated interest from the beginning.

I haven't tested this yet, but I want to. I'm assuming this is possible to do in a CRM or MailChimp or some kind of software, right?

What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread